Path of the Elves

 Highlights: Fanrel finishes Moria, Lothlórien, and Mirkwood.

(Some original pictures were broken)

Note: October 30th Moria Monday was covered in the previous post. This will cover October 31st through November 9th. November 10th Spreadsheet Friday was canceled.

Moria Epic (part 2): "Mines of Moria" has 9 Books and an epilogue. The first six books cover Avenger of Khazad-dûm title. Books 7,8 are in Lothlórien while Book 9 is entirely in Mirkwood for the Stalwart against the Shadow title. The epilogue itself covers the Hastener of Fate title. Though Fanrel is still lacking a few loose ends in all three zones, she did manage to get a lot done. I must have taken 150 screenshots of my adventure so I'm going to try and do my best to reduce that to a manageable level.

I think everyone will remember the giant disaster it was carrying Mazog around

  

Not that one. Your other bodyguard was the one that told me how to get in.

 

My idea was to kill him but go right ahead and make a deal with the Nazgûl. See if I care.

 

What he say? Better not be talking bad about my Gangnam Style!

 

Eh, Raddir probably just forgot how to remove poison from himself.

 

You finally kill Mazog, get your beloved Zigilburk back, leave it with a dead dwarf to guard, don't take any other treasure with you, and then seal the room. No wonder the elves don't trust you.

 

Spreadsheet Friday: Sammath Gul, Dungeons of Dol Guldur, Sword-hall of Dol Guldur, Warg-pens of Dol Guldur, The Library at Tham Mírdain, The School at Tham Mírdain. Sadly, I was not quite ready for Mirkwood Instances by Friday. Froguy taught Fanrel how to use the drums. It took a moment to get started with Turondil having a graphic issue and Elaelin crashing from a DirectX problem. Saving all the elves in the dungeons allowed us to complete the Leave No One Behind deed. Froguy got a Pick-A-Mount and used to to obtain the Red Painted Skeleton Horse. Warg Pens had its own fair share of glitches with Athgrat (not to be confused with Athdurub) continuing to yell after his death. 

Birle's Extra LifeBirle was pretty busy doing Extra Life 24-hour marathon. I'd post the link but it keeps breaking. Check the kinship's forum for more information.

Moria Monday: Forgotten Treasury, Fil Gashan, Dâr Narbugud. Our visitor from Sarnúr decided to join us this time around. We made great time, even killing General Talug in under 5 minutes. Dâr Narbugud was a huge success for Fanrel. I even managed to properly do all the quests this time around. We finished the raid in roughly one hour. Fanrel managed to win Zholuga's Head. It is rather sad that I can't turn it in until getting all three heads on one character. We killed my final two arms for the deed in Vile Maw. Other than the deeds, Fanrel's last quests are in Forges of Khazad-dûm.

 I don't get a title for saving all those elves? Fine. I guess I'll be Fanrel, the Librarian...

 

2017-11-11