Fishing Experiment

Fishing Experiment

Prelude: A lot of people wonder how long does it take to get fish that you can cook for level 140. I've once before went on a fishing trip and made about a 100 fish plates within a couple hours. It is time to see what I can get this time.

Setting: Afternoon to Dusk to Glooming to Evening. 60 minutes in Lake-Town. It rained when I started and stopped around 30 minutes in. Every 10 minutes I would switch to a new position. I fished on the bridge, underneath the building, on the docks, in the tower, and on top of the outhouse. I had 163/200 Fishing Skill with the Well-Crafted Lebethron Fishing Rod (+5 Fishing Skill). I did not use the lucky horseshoe. I did have both the Darter and Trout Master deed finished, but did not have any of the Lake Master deed.

Results: 110 Non-Cookable: 1 Burbot, 2 Lamprey, 1 Bream, 13 Sprat, 7 Ruffee, 11 Bleaks, 4 Powan, 3 Chubs, 4 Old Gloves, 7 Sunbleaks, 1 Tench, 1 Loach, 1 Pike, 14 Gudgeons, 4 Roach, 2 Tilapia, 8 Orfe, 3 Long Lake Salmon, 5 Broken Barrels, 6 Vendace, 4 Rusty Tankards, and 8 Pollan. 29 Cookable: 1 Rainbow Trout, 1 Golden Trout, 2 Redband Trout, 6 Speckled Trout, 2 Cutthroat Trout, 4 Lake Trout, 2 Red-Spotted Trout, 1 Bull Trout, 1 Catfish, and 9 Brown Trout.

Total: 78 Freshwater Fish Plate

2023-02-18